Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a silver goblet with hallMarks c & co, next looks…

Customer Question
I have a silver...

I have a silver goblet with hallMarks c & co, next looks like castle, then looks like e f. Can you tell me maker and when made?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is 6.5 inches tall. Heavily decorated with flowers and has 2 car touches.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It is decorated with flowers.and leaves and has a border below the rim that looks like Xs. The bottom is also decorated. I can't make out anything else. Thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/14/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 8 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora