Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

IV just come across s print of Joseph Panhellenic and

Customer Question
Hey! My name is***** just...
Hey! My name is***** just come across s print of Joseph Panhellenic and insincere it value? Is shows a river and boat going underdone beautiful bridges...I can send you photos..thank you for your help in advance. K mcgee
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/14/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 9 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Bare with me...not from a tech age...brb

Of course. This is here for whenever you have the time to add pictures.

If I am not online at the time, I will answer you as soon as I am on again.