Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have something that i have no clue what it is some early…

Customer Question
I have something that...

I have something that i have no clue what it is some early teletype or! can i text or email u pictures

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Can i email photos it says ADT TYPE NO 276 REC-6 OHMS ser# ***** 3033

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Can i send photos

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/14/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

OR

You can email the files to***@******.*** with
"for rarewares" in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me within 48 hours.

i await your answer

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation and your photos. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!

Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 8 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please allow me time to review the photo and research this piece for accurate values and information. I appreciate your help are there any labels or names on this machine? It is an early one and I am going through to find the company this will take some time however I will be able to post back by this evening.

ADT. Type no. 276. Rec-6 ohms. ADT 3033 I thinknis serial number

Thank you this does help me I appreciate it