Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I would like to know the approximate value of my 120 year…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know the approximate value of my 120 year old china doll with wavy black painted hair that once belonged to my great aunt.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

She has a cloth body with china hands and feet. She rests in a wooden bed built by my great, great grandfather and the pillow was sewn by my great, great grand mother and her daughters.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't really know I've never tried to find anything out before.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/13/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the doll
and the marks on the back of her neck or shoulder.