Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Are damaged lilliput and winters and memory lanr cottages…

Customer Question
Are damaged lilliput and...

Are damaged lilliput and david winters and memory lanr cottages worth anything?a couple have small chips and two others have part of chimney knocked off and lilliput village school has bell tower knocked off

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Dont know an appraiser-none in my town-just want to know if these damaged items are of any value

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No thats it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Unfortunately, with any damage, the values on these are quite minimal--perhaps $10 each, at the most.

If you have additional questions about this item, Iam happy to continue working with you. Just continue our discussion in thereply box.

If I have answered all your questions and helpedyou, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does notcost you anything more to rate theanswer, and I will continue to be availableif you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel isappropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions,please put " for Jennifer only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jennifer