Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Attempting to sell a number of volumes by Carlyle

Customer Question
Attempting to sell a...

Attempting to sell a number of volumes by Thomas Carlyle (illustrated), Publisher Peter Fenelon Collier, 1897

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

There are 7 volumes available which include 3 on Frederick the Great, Books are in Good+ shape

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Not unless they have a specific question

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/13/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 8 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

If you can list the titles of the 7 books I can look up the value of each book.

Glenda