Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have several Hummel figures that my mom bought at Hummel…

Customer Question
Good morning , I...

Good morning , I have several Hummel figures that my mom bought at Hummel in 1950. I am trying to find out how much there worth. And how I go about selling them.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Just have pictures. I know they are very old and have a stamp from 1950 on them. She actually bought them from Hummel in Germany

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/13/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 9 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

If pictures are too involved, you can just list the numbers on the bottom of each figurine since we already know these are from 1950.

I can tell you the value based on that number that should be on each impressed under the glaze on the bottom (not printed).