Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Looking to see if my tapestry worth anything. Not much I…

Customer Question
Looking to see if...

Looking to see if my tapestry worth anything

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Not much I paid 100 for it.but that's all I no people tell me the frame is 100 buy itself

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Not that I no of how do I send pictures to you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/13/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 8 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post photos by clicking on the add files, file upload or the paperclip button and follow the prompts. You may also email photos to ***@******.*** and in the email please put "for ladytanay65" emailing photo can take up to a day or so depending on how busy the company is to forward them to me.

Also please let me know the size of the tapestry this will help me in giving you an accurate value thank you look forward to helping you

Hi I wanted to check in and see if you had had a chance to send photos of this tapestry as of yet I have not received any on my end. Here is the email again. Thank you I look forward to seeing this and helping you Thank you

You may also email photos to***@******.*** and in the email please put "for ladytanay65" emailing photo can take up to a day or so depending on how busy the company is to forward them to me.