Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Found a bottle on our farm that is unlike any others we've…

Customer Question
Found a bottle on...

Found a bottle on our farm that is unlike any others we've found...do I send you a photo?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It appears to be old, but it is printed o the outside out martini cocktails,

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Well it's a tall heavy green bottle, with sort of instructions for use.....and a line in french.....just strange...but it's been in the ground a long time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/13/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 8 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. To post photos click on the file upload, add photos or the paperclip button and follow the prompts. You may email the photos also to ***@******.*** and in the email please put "for ladytanya65" so they know whom to forward the pictures to. The emailing of photos can take time to get to me as the company forwards them on to me. (just so you know it does come to me just can take time) Thank you I look forward to helping you.

also, I like to keep it things in written form and do not send emails or pop up ads. Written form here you have a reference to print out and keep with your items. It does not cost you anything more to keep within our post or to email photos to me. Thank you

Hi I wanted to check in and see if you had had a chance to send photos for evaluation on the bottle? I have not received any as of yet and so wanted to check and see so I didn't miss it. Here is the mail again. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

You may also email photos to***@******.*** and in the email please put "for ladytanay65" emailing photo can take up to a day or so depending on how busy the company is to forward them to me.