Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Hall's safe & lock co.any information that you mite have on…

Customer Question
Hall's safe & lock...

Hall's safe & lock co.any information that you mite have on them

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

On the front of the safe line 1 is hall's safe & lock co. line2 is cincinnati & san franciisco line3is hall's ?? st louis it looks like jul 1884 or 1894 is there a way i can find out if thats right

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I found this striping the layers paint off of it its hard to read

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/12/2017
Antique Expert: Wayne, Auctioneer replied 8 months ago
Wayne, Auctioneer
This is Wayne I am a verified expert in antiques and I can help you with this. Can you post some photos?http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0Thanks,
no i cannot send pictures at this time
Phone call session started

It was nice talking to you bout the safe today. Please click on the Stars*****to rate my service.

Thanks again,