Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

That is the value of a Frost metal presented to him by

Customer Question
That is the value...

That is the value of a Robert Frost metal presented to him by President Kennedy.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is a congressional mettle presented to Robert Frost . There is a poem on the metal written by Robert Frost for this special event.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It has his pictures on the front of the Metal with his name around the edge. That is all there is on the front on the back is the poem, on the edge is a name,E. von Hebel

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/12/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 8 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you please post a few photos of the medal? I would like to see the front and back and clear close up of any names or markings if possible This helps in giving you accurate information. You can post here by clicking on the file upload, add files or the paper clip button and following the prompts. You may also email the photos by sending them to ***@******.*** and in the email please put 'for ladytanya65 in antiques" so the company knows whom to forward them on to. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Hi I wanted to check in and see if you had had a chance to send photos of this medal so I may help you on information and value. I have not received any on my end and so wanted to see if you had sent them. No rush

You may email photos to***@******.*** and in the email please put "for ladytanay65" emailing photo can take up to a day or so depending on how busy the company is to forward them to me.