Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I was wonder ing if you could kindly help me ...I have an…

Customer Question
Hello I was wonder...

Hello I was wonder ing if you could kindly help me ...I have an Antique glass dome pendulum mantel clock Serial No 3648 , with the letter R underneath..also it has 3 patents..DR 2437....RL 2182...US 269052 if you could help me find what it is ..the year and value , I would much appreciate it. Thank you ...Rhonda **********

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Yes we found the clock was patent US 269052..( we entered the patent on the internet) by Anton Harder from Ransen,Prussia, Germany

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/12/2017
Antique Expert: Diana F., Antiques Appraiser replied 10 months ago
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help.

.

Do you have any photos you can send?

.

To send photos:

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then you can click this link for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

.

thanks,

Diana

Hi Diana...will send pics soon...
Rhonda

Hi Rhonda.

Thanks for letting me know.

~Diana