Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

We have several unique items that belonged to. In the

Customer Question
We have several unique items...
We have several unique items that belonged to ***** *****. In the mid-eighties I purchased in LA:a large crewel/embroidered work framed of Jerry, a cigarette box with initials JL, and most important in an acrylic box his black hat from those days, very worn from much use. The dealer I bought them from told me he got them from Lewis’ ex-wife Patty in a garage sale after he divorced her. I was a huge fan and have many movie posters but these are special. I visited Vegas a few years later and the same embroidered picture was on the wall of his office. I had gone there to get an autograph. The secretary sent me the autographed photo in the mail. I told his secretary I had that same picture and she looked at me like I was crazy. This was obviously something made for him.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/12/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

If interested in selling, I recommend going through the Profiles in History auction house. They specialize in Hollywood memorabilia and possessions. Here is a link to their site for you: https://profilesinhistory.com/

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora