Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a holster with belt and two toy guns. The holsters…

Customer Question
I have a holster...

I have a holster with belt and two toy guns. The holsters are rather ornate with studs and several green “jewels”. The gun grip had a ruby jewel one side has the traditional steer head the other a rearing stallion. The gun says it’s a stallion 45. But other than that there’s no indication as to what TVwesyern star their from

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

They’re from the early 50’s and in very good shape. Belt has bullets

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/12/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 8 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora