Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I scooped up a original rc gorman mixed media painting at an…

Customer Question
I scooped up a...

I scooped up a original rc gorman mixed media painting at an estate auction and after having the rc gorman gallery authenticate it, im trying to figure out how much its really worth and if its enough to take a big dent out of my daughters college costs

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Its a 1966 original otherwise there isnt too much i can really add

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/11/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 8 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Picture will not upload file is too large. Even when I shrink it down. Is there a Different email for files?
no not really..i fail to see how a phone call will help you see the artwork.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora