Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a large water pitcher and wash basin with pg and blue…

Customer Question
I have a large...

I have a large water pitcher and wash basin with pg and blue numbers 3724

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It has three blue,gold and brown floral patterns on it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/10/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi,my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Isit possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

There should be a +ADDFILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is apaperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unlessyou also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attachedphoto along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip orattach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, pleasereach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working withyou.

Sincerely, Jennifer

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer