Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Lippincott planimeter, Improved Lippincott Planimeter

Customer Question
Lippincott planimeter Expert's Assistant:...

Lippincott planimeter

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Improved Lippincott Planimeter manufactured by Lippincott Steam Specialty and Supply Co Newark NJ Patented December 31, 1901

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
It is in a hard black case with purple lining.
11/10/2017
Antique Expert: Wayne, Auctioneer replied 8 months ago
Wayne, Auctioneer

This is Wayne I am a verified expert in Antiques and Collectibles an can help you with this. Improved Lippincott Planimeter​s are selling at auction and on sites such as Ebay for $150-200 and Retail value is $300. These American Planimeters are much more collectible than similar ones made in Germany selling for $40.

Thank you,

Please click on the Stars******When you read this answer.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars.

This is the only way we get compensated for our work. They should be located top left of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.

If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Thanks again,