Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

My Grandfathers sword! It looks like a Masonic sword with…

Customer Question
My Grandfathers sword...

My Grandfathers sword ! It looks like a Masonic sword with his name engraved on the blade

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is in a leather sheath! He was a 32 degree mason

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I really know nothing else but there are lots of engravings of crosses and crowns etc

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/9/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 10 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
What are you wanting to know?