Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Now trying for the value of an Andre Renoux signed art

lithograph " La Colombe d'OrIt...
Now trying for the value of an Andre Renoux signed art lithograph " La Colombe d'OrIt is an original lithograph and notes that there are 175 impressions signed and numbered , this one is 82/175 and the image measures 8 by 10 inches
10/24/2017
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Hi there. Welcome back.

If you have future questions for me, it would be best to type "For Doris Only" as the first three words of your question.

I have one customer ahead of you. I will return ASAP.

I appreciate you patience.

Kind regards,

Doris

Unfortunately, this small lithograph by Andre Renoux has an estimated retail value of only $400-500.

I hope I have helped you.

If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.

I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.

Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system.

To complete this transaction, please click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the submit button. Or if you see "review expert" or "rate expert", you can click on that.

If you using a mobile phone: scroll to the top of the page then click on Finish Rating, then click on the stars! This allows me to be credited by JA for my Knowledge, Time and Effort.

Rating me does not cost you anything extra.

Bonuses are not required but are always appreciated.

Kind regards.

Doris

If you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you type "For Doris Only" as the first of three words of the question, I should be able to help you.

Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser