Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have a big collection of porclein dolls. From danbury mint…

Customer Question
I have a big...

I have a big collection of porclein dolls. From danbury mint and ashton drake,How cn i see all of them.?

Expert's Assistant: What confuses you?

What is your question

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I want to sell all the dolls. how do i do that.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

How do i go about that,sELL THE DOLLS.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/20/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 4 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

For selling yours dolls, you will want to sell each individually.

Though it may sound cliche, the best platform for you to sell these is on Ebay. It is where the most potential buyers would first go to search for such items. You can also try listing on Craigslist, through a for sale forum group on Facebook or a local consignment shop. I do not recommend selling direct to a dealer, as a dealer will offer 10% - 30% of the lowest perceived value.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora

Nora
Nora