Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I’m trying to figure out a value on early 1900s Queen Anne…

Hi, I’m trying to figure...
Hi, I’m trying to figure out a value on early 1900s Queen Anne Buffet. It’s mahogany, has some light scratches on the sides and face, a little heavier scratching on the top. Has very ornate pulls and the original finishes as well as original glass mirror inside. Also has the original Skeleton key. All the locks are in working condition. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated
10/19/2017
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

High value of your buffet server is $900 - $1200 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora
Thank you for the fast response!

You are very welcome and thank you for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.

Sincerely,

Nora

I will. I’m attaching some more pictures for your review. I tried on the original post but could only upload one. I want to make sure I have this priced correctly to sell in a retail setting as is!
F3455724-1669-4A4C-9EC9...jpegF34557...jpegFE14DE0B-C5B2-4357-B0D9...jpegFE14DE...jpegC10FBCEA-447D-4BE3-91EF...jpegC10FBC...jpeg5A0B204F-2999-4EC8-B5A5...jpeg5A0B20...jpegD29DA5B1-4160-4519-9BBB...jpegD29DA5...jpeg
Nora
Nora