Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

10/19/2017
Doris
Doris, Antiques Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Hi again.

I need to take a quick break for dinner (7PM here).

I will work on this ASAP.

I should be back shortly.

I appreciate your patience.

Kind regards,

Doris

Enjoy!

"

"Born into an artistic family in 1935, Sarinson grew up in Kiboutz Gonen in Israel. As a youngster, he moved to Paris where he studied at the Ecole Du Louvre. Sarinson became a Master Artist Printmaker at the Lighted Artistic Circle in the U.S.A., Europe, and Israel. Sarinson's work has been exhibited in Paris, New York, Nice, Amsterdam, Brussels, Geneva, and Tel-Aviv."

Source: Artist Directory

The estimated auction value of this enamel on copper painting by Sarinson is $450-600.

I hope I have helped you.

If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.

All my answers are quoted in USA dollars.

I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system.

To complete this transaction, please click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the submit button. Or if you see "review expert" or "rate expert", you can click on that.
If you using a mobile phone: scroll to the top of the page then click on Finish Rating, then click on the stars!

This allows me to be credited by JA for my Knowledge, Time and Effort.

Rating me does not cost you anything extra.

Bonuses are not required but are always appreciated.

Kind regards.

Doris

If you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you type "For Doris Only" as the first of three words of the question, I should be the pro that takes the question.

Doris
Doris, Antiques Appraiser
Doris
Doris
Doris, Antiques Appraiser