Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I dont think this is anything special but I have been wrong…

I dont think this is...
I dont think this is anything special but I have been wrong about bronzes before like to make sure. No marks antlers are over sized that's the main reason not that good just to heavy and bulky for the Elk or Stag? 20" high 17" wide Value and Age needed
10/18/2017
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a circa 1890 bronze seated stag, artist unknown, likely

English, with a value of $600 to $800 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Rarewares
Wow thanks $80.00 and learned somthing to boot!