Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Do you have information on a floor clock manufactured circa…

Customer Question
Do you have information on...
Do you have information on a Howard Miller floor clock manufactured circa 1987, model 610-344, serial # 60710311. Model name is ***** ***** you.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Antiques
10/18/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 9 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the clock,
dial and any markings on the back or on the movement.