Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Antigue Radio I is a Victor Radio Model # RS31

Customer Question
Hello My Name is*****...

Hello My Name is***** have a Antigue Radio I is a Victor Radio Model # RS31 dated 1936 any idea how much it would be worth

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The radio still has all the original tube and it is made by the talking machine raio company

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It is in excellent condition it was my grandmothers then my mom then me I have pictures of when they first got it as an Xmas present for the family

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/18/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 9 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or serial number tags.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.