Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Just found this in basement Broken in 3 places A finger Card…

Just found this in basement Broken...
Just found this in basement
Broken in 3 places
A finger
Card in toe and on back side near where it winds up
It’s musical
No markings
10/17/2017
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

If it is not signed, then this is a reproduction Capodimonte musical figure group

intended to look roughly like Capodimonte's The Cheater and Card Cheaters (see photos).

There were several companies that made figure groups similar to Capodimonte

and if this piece is not marked, it is likely that it once had a foil sticker that said

Made in Japan or Works of Art, Italy. This piece , damage noted, was made in the 1960's

and has a current value of $75 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Rarewares