Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

We have an antique Kroeler living room set. What would it be…

Second opinion] We have an...
Second opinion] We have an antique Kroeler living room set. What would it be worth
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/17/2017
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

Can you send pictures of the pieces?

Glenda

Hello

What a great Daven-o Set, this is a sleeper sofa correct? This set dates to 1919 -1922.

by Kroehler Manufacturing Company Naperville & Kankakee Illinois and Binghamton, New York these were called The Invisible Bedroom

it is a sleeper sofa

Hello

Thank you,

.

This is your answer, please read entirely.
.
The Kroehler Manufacturing Company Daven-o Set circa: 1919-1922, has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $1***-**-****.00 if sold at an auction(a local auction ) it would sell for a little less,at around $800.00-900.00, if this were sold in a High End Antique Shop in a larger city it would sell for $1400.00 and up depending on the condition. If I were selling it I would list it for $1400.00
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. You can also sell on Charish, where you consign items. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! All sites can be sold from with pick up only option.
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. This is the only way we get compensated for our work.They should be located top left of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Hi

Was there something else you needed on this question?

Glenda

Thank you very much, you have been very helpful.

Hello

You are very welcome, if you do not mind rating this I would appreciate it. You just click the stars at the top of the page.

Thank you

Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser