Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

10/16/2017
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

1) This is an open edition print of On the Bank of the Seine, Bennecourt by Claude Monet, the original done in 1868

and the print a more contemporary lithograph. The value of the print is $75.

2) A circa 1910 black and white framed photograph of La Victoire de Samothrace, value of $35 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Rarewares
Rarewares
Rarewares