Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a few luncheon plates and 2 larger plates with

Customer Question
I have a few...

I have a few luncheon plates and 2 larger plates with flanges and which are over 100 years old with a daisy pattern with markings on the back C.T. and a eagle made in Germany. Would like to find out value. thank you

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It has a faded border with bits of gold - mostly worn off.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/6/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you.
Please add photos of item and marks.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button.

If that does not work, use the paperclip icon above the texting area where you reply.
The photos will upload when you add at least one word in the text box.
You won't see the photo, but the paperclip will turn green.