Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a I.L. Jensen O/ painting from my grandmother in

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a I.L. Jensen O/B painting from my grandmother in original frame. However, have noticed artists signature on front has the N's reversed. Everything else about the signature matches his style. Trying to prove provenance on this piece.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Approx 9" x 12"

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
10/6/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.