Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have this cabinet that’s on wheels from my great great…

Customer Question
I have this cabinet that’s...
I have this cabinet that’s on wheels from my great great grandmothers house. The only name on it is on a silver tab that says NY JEANS I believe. Would you happen to know who the designer is and what year it is made? Also if it is worth any value?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
FCBCA31B-9D73-4B44-8D93...jpegFCBCA3...jpegB8D29C16-3ADE-4CC0-A69A...jpegB8D29C...jpeg38DD6605-D5AA-4A92-8F4B...jpeg38DD66...jpegABA506A7-7847-4D72-9EEE...jpegABA506...jpeg
10/6/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser and I'd be happy to help. I'm sorry no one was able to pick this question up last night.

This is a fantastic mid-century cabinet. Can you check inside the drawers, and inside the door, to make sure there are no other marks? That NY Jeans mark is definitely a mystery!

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer