Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I believe I have a II dining room table with 2 leafs. I am…

Customer Question
I believe I have...

I believe I have a Henry II dining room table with 2 leafs. I am curious as to the value that might be placed on the table.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I know very little more about the table. I found it in a thrift shop for $50.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I have pictures I can send

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
10/6/2017
Antique Expert: Diana F., Antiques Appraiser replied 10 months ago
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help.

.

Photos would be great.

.

To send photos:

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then you can click this link for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

.

thanks,

Diana

I can send them to my email address, but can't upload them to my computer. I am 75, and am not that computer savy.

Hi. That's okay. I know it can be a bit confusing.

.

If you think you can email them, that would be great. You can send them to *****@******.***. Just tell them that you're trying to get pictures to DianaF in antiques and they should send them to me.

.

I'll let you know as soon as I get them.

~Diana

I sent six separate emails because I don't know how to combine them.

Thank you for letting me know. That should be fine. It may be tomorrow before they get them forwarded to me, but I'll be sure to let you know when I do.

Thank you again,

Diana

Okay, I will wait to hear from you.
I received an email saying I was charged for a response, yet I can not find the response. Pleases someone show me where the response is that I paid for. The 800 number does not work as it is outside of normal working hours., so where do I get any help from? If someone doesn't explain why I was charged, I will tell the credit card company it is not a valid charge.

Hi. I'm not in charge of customer accounts and don't have any access to your account. I'm not responsible for any charges. The best I can do, is pass this on to customer service and someone should contact you back.

~Diana

Nothing should be charged to my card without my approval.

Hi. I wish there was something more I can tell you, but experts don't have any control over that. I actually only get compensated if I give you an answer and you rate me positively. We're not involved with that part of the company and we're actually not allowed to discuss customer's accounts.

.

I believe you're charged when you get a reply, not necessarily an "answer", but I don't have any access to that. I'll pass your message on and someone should get back in touch with you or you can call the 1-800 tomorrow.

~Diana

How often am I going be charged $43? Is it every time you respond to a question I ask, if so, let’s end this relationship now.

Hi. no no. I don't know what you were charged. That's part of the information I'm not allowed to know about. It should be just once. It's just the one charge for for the one question. There isn't a charge for each time I reply or each time I give you an answer. You and I can go back and forth as many times as it takes and there should not be any more charges.

Your web site refused the pictures I sent

Hi. It's not my website. I don't work for JustAnswer. I just come here just like you expect I help answer questions instead of asking them.

.

Did you get some kind of message?