Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Limoges what is described as a candy dish. it says…

Customer Question
I have a Limoges...

I have a Limoges what is described as a candy dish. it says c leclair on it

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It has a green image above the gold Limoges image and it has above it what looks like 4 angled lines with the letters LEC

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

THE GOLD PRINTED Limoges says Limoges france porcelain r. ceclair

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
10/5/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you. (I do not participate in the phone service)

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

ok

This is a porcelain candy dish made by Leclair Limoges of Limoges, France. They

were a porcelain decorating workshop that operated from 1946 to 1987.

Known for small leaf-shaped and shell-shaped candy dishes with elablorate hand painting.

Most of these dishes have a value of $40 to $50 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know.