Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What is the charge for your service to give information

Customer Question
Hello what is the...

Hello what is the charge for your service to give information about things.?

Expert's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Antiques Appraiser. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Do you need to know what I'm using about?

Expert's Assistant: Some old shoes of my mother's. They'd been handed down and were real 1920's dancing shoes. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

The above is not mine.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
10/5/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you. (I do not participate in the phone service)

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.