Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I need to get a value on an oil painting I have. Antiques…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get a value on an oil painting I have

Expert's Assistant: Do you want to talk to one of these Experts: Mechanic, Antiques Appraiser?

Antiques Appraiser

Expert's Assistant: OK. As the Antiques Appraiser's Assistant I have a few questions for you. I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The painting was purchased in Paris in the late 60s or ealry 70's by a US Army officer and shipped back to the states. After his dealth I got one of the paintings and another family member got the "sister" painting

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I can provide pictures....

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
10/5/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.