Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

10/5/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 7 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you give me a clear brighter close up of the signature or do you know the artist name? Also, yes the providence of the paintings(whom they belonged to earlier) will add to the value as long as you can prove they belonged to them. Whether you have a photo of them hanging on wall with that person in front of them or a receipt bearing their names. I can go into more detail on ways to prove their ownership also. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

These paintings that I have were bought by Frank Sinatra for his Mother; She passed in a plane crash and they were given to my uncle, comedian Pat Henry (my uncle) who lived next door to Franks Mom. Pat Henry was Franks opening act for 15 years. I have numerous photos of frank and pat together, but nothing of the paintings but my story. There is 1 more from this artist and 2 more from Xavier Cugot.

Thank you for the photo and the additional information. I am researching the artist now and will post back when completed; then we can move on to the other pieces. I am happy to help you on each of these. THis one I am working on now will take a little research however I can provide you fully with this information needed. Thank you for you assistance.

I am not certain, but there is the likelihood that this painting was purchased in Palm Springs if that helps you.
Somebody once offered my Mom $250.00 around 1985. I'm hoping it's worth a lot more!
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 7 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

I see the other expert has opted out, maybe I can help you with this. Can you read the signature on the art? Do you have written history on this painting, such as a receipt showing Frank Sinatra purchased this, and where it was purchased from or the written information about it passed to your uncle?

Glenda

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur