Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Antique Mexican silver bracelet and necklace. What? Like to…

Customer Question
Antique Mexican silver bracelet...

Antique Mexican silver bracelet and necklace

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

What?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Like to sell antique Mexican silver bracelet and necklace

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
10/5/2017
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hello there

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.

Can you provide a picture ?

Also, can you inspect the bracelet and necklace to search for any manufacturer mark?

Thanks