Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a thing and dealers say they don't know what it is…

Customer Question
I have a thing...

I have a thing and dealers say they don't know what it is they have never seen one

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Donr

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

T know anything about this object

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
10/5/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 10 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you post a few photos of the item for review? I will need a front and back photo and any markings you can see on the item. To post here click on file upload, add files or the paperclip button and follow the prompts. You may also email photos to ***@******.*** and in the email put forCustomer and the company will forward on to me. Thank you