Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Most of the items are from my parents estate. I have several…

Customer Question
Hello. Most of the...

Hello. Most of the items are from my parents estate. I have several paintings. One is an N Lewis oil painting with an apraisal certificate. Another is a PS Chang Oil Painting. The other ones are Humphrey's, and I think, 3 Claude Monet's. They are matching..2 Small one's and one large. I Have quite a few other items. I Also have 2 German stereo consoles. I'm not sure what to price them.

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Th N. Lewis appraisal is from Artistic interiors.. I don't think so unlesnthey need more info. Thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/4/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 10 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images of the N. Lewis work at your convenience.

~Nora

sorry it took me so long. I have data overload on my phone. I believe it is approximately 26" x 22". I was going to try and ask before I paid. Is there a limit on the appraisals or questions? I have quite a few more items I'd like to inquire about.
Thank you.
I'm not sure if the message and the 4 pics went through. The message on the website is also not clear that if I want to talk via phone instead, is that an extra $34? Please let me know if you get the pictures. That way I can get familiar.