Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a picture from 70 or more years ago..Found under

Customer Question
I have a picture...

I have a picture from 70 or more years ago..Found under another picture.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I would like to send you a picture of it...I know nothing about it and can not decipher the name of the painter.. It may be a copy although looks like an origins. Julian Y Fington (looks like but not sure)

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It is a picture of a dog with a green collar, dogs name is Fritz it is a German Shepard.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
10/3/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks?

If you don’t have photos, I can do my best without them—just let me know—but it’s more accurate with photos.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer