Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have china marked Bohemia Royal Ivory made in

Customer Question
I have china marked...

I have china marked Bohemia Royal Ivory made in Czecho-Slovakia Marked 8019 18. It is a very deep blue with gold banding. Can't find pattern name anywhere. Help?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It belonged to my grandmother who is from Austria originally. Have service for 8 with many extra pieces.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It has what appears to be a crown with the word Bohemia underneath in what looks to be a rosette encircling the word Bohemia. It also says Royal Ivory

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece/set that came with your original inquiry.
Let me know if this is a service for 8, 10 or 12 plus serving pieces.
Add pictures of the pattern and the maker's mark on the bottom of one piece by using the +Add File feature.