Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a statue of a ming dynasty with a wildwood imports no…

Customer Question
I have a statue...

I have a statue of a ming dynasty with a wildwood imports no 90832 what is it worth now?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I don't know nothing, my husband always thought it is worth something

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't know?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
10/3/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you. (I do not participate in the phone service)

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.