Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a complete set of Winterling Bavaria Germany 50 years…

Customer Question
I have a complete...

I have a complete set of Winterling Bavaria Germany 50 years old in perfect contion it includes soup bowl salad dishes desert dishes tea cup and saurcers and more what would they be worth

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

These dishes were giveb to me zsz wedding gift and never used only displayed in a cabinet

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
10/3/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.
If you don’t have photos, please let me know and I will answer without them.