Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have found a few etching prints of Albrecht Durer and am…

Customer Question
I have found a...

I have found a few etching prints of Albrecht Durer and am wondering how to have them valued..

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The prints are on thick paper and have borders. Each has Durers name at the bottom along with 2 other names, ie. Cabasson and Tamisier...apparently the printers?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

They are very clear prints and the thick paper they are on seems pretty old. I can upload if you would like.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
10/3/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 10 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora