Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Looking to determine the worth of some very old african

Customer Question
Looking to determine the...

Looking to determine the worth of some very old african wood sculptue pieces. Plus a 18k gold handcrafted ring with natural pearls, made in venuzuela.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The art worki resembles past auction results at national auction houses. Purchased

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I have photos of ring, is it needed for this inquiry.? I'm trying to understand

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
10/3/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 10 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Nora, I will revisit, problem with file transfer. Closing session.

ok, understood

No, must revisit after photos resolved for clarity and specifics.

ok