Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I HAVE A SET OF nARUMJI AcHINA THAT WAS PURCHASED FROM THE…

Customer Question
I HAVE A SET...

I HAVE A SET OF nARUMJI AcHINA THAT WAS PURCHASED FROM THE FACTORDDDDY IND '

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a 12 piece p;lace setting of NAAR Chibna thadt was purchased in Japan and shipped to the States. I would like to find out the current value. Set is complete, no broken pieces or chips.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No but I will answer any questions she might have that would help with answer as to value.the value. Jay

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
10/2/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

A service for 12 plus some serving pieces of Narumi China of Japan

has a current value of $300 to $400 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

No I do not want to spend the extra funds just for an answer I just really wanted to obtain the value of the '
China I purchased in 1949 in Japan and had shipped to my wife in the states. If such information is not available thank you for your time and I will look elsewhere. Thanks. Jay . Springfield, Mo. USA
Will I receive an answer to my question and hdow about a refund of my
$5.00 ? Jay

I answered immediately above, I will add the answer again here.

A service for 12 plus some serving pieces of 1949 Narumi China of Japanhas a current value of $300 to $400 retail.Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for meto get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.