Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Modlin LA blue cat figurine with the number 5 on the

Customer Question
Modlin LA blue cat...

Modlin LA blue cat figurine with the number 5 on the bottom...wondering if this is valuable and worth.

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

MODGLIN CALIFORNIA POTTERY BLUE CAT FIGURINE

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It is in perfect condition

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
10/2/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you. (I do not participate in the phone service)

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.