Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a plate with a signature on back with D & C France.

Customer Question
I have a plate...

I have a plate with a signature on back with D & C France

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It's a white plate with gold trimming and, yellow flowers with green stems. I can see through when held up to light.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
10/2/2017
Antique Expert: Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your plate.

Could you very kindly attach a photo of it and one of the bottom showing the D & C France mark and I'll identify it for you and give you a value.

Also, how big is it? Approximate diameter?

Many thanks,

Robert.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl 2