Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have inherited a set of Czechoslovakia Victoria china. The…

Customer Question
I have inherited a...

I have inherited a set of Czechoslovakia Victoria china. The mark on the plates says V 253, but I have found the same set online identified as VIT 277. Can you help me with its value?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The china has various pictures of diaphanously clad women in the center. The rim os edged with gold and has a blue pattern. The outer edges of the plates are a very pale green with a floral pattern.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

The mark on the back in green says "Victoria Czechoslovakia" and in gold it has a large V and the number 253.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/1/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

As detailed as your description is, I really do need to see a photo of the front, and one of the mark. Do you have any available? I can give upload instructions if needed

Can I help you further with photos? I was not able to match the set based on the description alone.

I have pictures but am having difficulty in sending them. I have clicked "add files", but do not know how to proceed from there.
No. I prefer to continue this way.

I'm sorry you are having trouble. Please call customer service at no charge, at 1(###) ###-#### They will talk you through a photo upload.