Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a two and a half inch pipe in a wooden curved case.

Customer Question
I have a two...

I have a two and a half inch pipe in a wooden curved case . it has a small ram with horns carved on the top, no markings, red felt inside box. I have several pictures.I assume it is a Meershaun and it is at least 120 years old.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Not sure other than pictures

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
10/1/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 10 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

Can you send a picture of this?

Glenda

give me a few minutes , where do I send it
where do i send the pictures

.

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.
If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.
.